[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - JBoss 4.2.0 EnableLoadtimeWeaving true prevents server start

andyredhead do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 08:46:18 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm using loadtime weaving inside the jboss app server (aop 1.5.5).

Everything works fine if I use JBoss 4.0.5.GA

Everything works fine if I use JBoss 4.2.0.GA on windows

If I try to enable loadtime weaving on JBoss 4.2.0 running on solaris then the server gets as far as:

2007-05-30 13:08:22,129 INFO  [com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx.jta.TransactionManagerService] Binding TransactionManager JNDI Reference

Then the boot process stalls :(

There are no messages in the logs, nor is anything written to stdout or stderr.

Is this a known issue?  Does anyone else have load time weaving working under solaris?

Thanks,

Andy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049694#4049694

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049694