[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: JBoss 4.2.0 EnableLoadtimeWeaving true prevents server s

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 09:25:11 EDT 2007

I've not heard of this error before and have no access to Solaris. Assuming that what you have pasted in is from the console, can you see if the server.log has more information? You might want to enable trace logging of the classloading, by adding the following to log4j.xml

  |  <category name="org.jboss.messaging">
  |       <priority value="TRACE" class="org.jboss.mx.loading"/>
  |     </category>

For what it's worth, maybe try excluding the com.arjuna. classes in the AspectManagerService/Exclude attribute. Also, turn on AspectManagerService/Verbose, so we can see what class it is weaving when it stalls.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049717#4049717

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049717