[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Viewing message contents in a queue

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 10:42:39 EDT 2007

Ok, so in order for me to help you here you need to give me more information.

Please post the version of JBM you are using, the version of JBAS you are using, and your MDB config and source that replicates the issue.

Please also post instructions on how you send messages to the queue, and your browser code, and also explain how you send prevent messages from being consumed by the MDB before you browse them.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049748#4049748

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049748