[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - JBoss by default placing not null on CMP accessor methods wi

beeyesc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 11:54:41 EDT 2007

All,
getGroupId is The CMP accessor method on Entity Bean
CustomFieldsEJBBean with the return type [int] which is a primitive in
Java.

public abstract void setGroupId (int groupId);
public abstract int getGroupId ();

For cmp-fileds(getGroupId is a cmp-field defined in deployment descriptor)
with primitives as return types , [not null] default constraint is applied
by JBoss.

<cmp-field>
<field-name>groupId</field-name>
<column-name>custom_group_id</column-name>
</cmp-field>

I need to allow null for this cmp-field by updating deployment descriptor. I'm trying to find out a way to use <not-null> or others for this purpose. Help requested on this, as I am stuck on this in a porting project.

Thanks and Regards,
BS

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049797#4049797

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049797