[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Viewing message contents in a queue

parressh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 13:03:47 EDT 2007

Okay, so there is no way to use a QueueBrowser when an MDB is attached?  If not, I suppose I'll rip out the MDB and create my own pool of listeners in separate threads.  Then I could have the listeners only consume a specified number of messages, right?  Also, if I do it this way, would the RedeliveryDelay value specified in the jbm config start working properly?  If you remember from another thread, when using MDB's, the RedeliveryDelay property has no meaning.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049819#4049819

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049819