[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Does any one know how to intercept the injection in JBos

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 16:05:46 EDT 2007

"waynebaylor" wrote : You can use a String variable as long as it's labeled final.

  | For Example:
  |
  |   | public class MyClass
  |   | {
  |   |     private final String persistence_unit_name = MyNameFinder.getName();
  |   |
  |   |     @PersistenceContext(unitName=persistence_unit_name)
  |   |     EntityManager em;
  |   |
  |   |     ...
  |   | }
  |   |

  | Where MyNameFinder.getName() is a static method that retreives the name from a file (or however you want to do it).
Actually, that is not possible since the value of the unitName annotation gets put into the bytecode. Out of curiosity I tried what you suggested, but it does not compile

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049889#4049889

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049889