[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using Seam gem for tomcat with and without embedded ejb3

tormp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 16:54:56 EDT 2007

as a further note -- i was having the same problem using the embedded container with junit 4 and found my way to this forum thread (and many other threads reporting the same problem).  In addition to the fix mentioned above, it is also possible to get unit tests (and potentially tomcat, though i haven't tried yet) to work with xerces rather than jdom.

the problem seems to be with Xerces version compatibility.  i upgraded xerces from 2.6.2 in my unit test environment to 2.9.0 (the latest), and the problem went away.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049908#4049908

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049908