[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Viewing message contents in a queue

parressh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 17:16:22 EDT 2007

Okay, I think I figured out the problem.  I was setting the PrefetchSize value on the ConnectionFactory mbean, but not on the NonClusteredConnectionFactory mbean.  However, the MDB is configured to use the java:/JmsXA JNDI name which uses java:/DefaultJMSProvider which connects to java:/NonClusteredXAConnectionFactory which is the other mbean.  I hope I have that right, 'cause it isn't easy to follow.

Now that I'm setting the PrefetchSize value on both connection factories, I'm seeing all (minus 1) the messages in the browser.  Before I couldn't see the first 150 messages (the default PrefetchSize).

Tim, thanks for all your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049916#4049916

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049916