[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - wsconsume, now what? server side deployment

Maffewl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 17:28:57 EDT 2007

I used wsconsume to generate appropriate artifacts for server side deployment.  It gave me a bunch of classes.  I made an implementation of the service.  now how do i actually deploy this?

I checked the guides listed here, but they don't actually tell you how to go from wsconsume output to deployment (or I'm not seeing it):

http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php/JAX-WS_User_Guide#Top-Down_.28Using_wsconsume.29
http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php/Wsconsume

any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.  even if its just a link to a more detailed guide of this 'top down' approach.

thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049923#4049923

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049923