[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: 1.2.0.GA transparent node failover does not always work

bander do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 18:56:52 EDT 2007

"timfox" wrote : Yes, thanks Sergey :)

  | One thing we noticed with Ben's code, is that it tries to use the same old connection factory after failure has occurred.
  |
  | If you're doing the "old style" manual reconnect on failure, you need to throw away the connection factory after failure, or it may not know about the new cluster topology.

Is it standard practice to not reuse a connection factory reference or is this just a JBM specific requirement? (i'm asking because we're trying to keep our code vendor neutral)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049942#4049942

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049942