[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - I lost my admin portlet

glarenzie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 20:40:02 EDT 2007

I created a layout called onecolumn and I applied it to the whole portal it has one column which is left.  Then I found out that the admin portlet is in the center in generic layout.  When I changed the layout I no longercan see the admin portlet so I can't add, move, remove portlets  configure themes etc.  I deleted the data folder to make it rebuild the database but it still foobar'd.  Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049955#4049955

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049955