[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Problem migrating applications from Jboss AS to Portal

Sanver do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 31 04:17:33 EDT 2007

Hi, We are using a jboss Portal 2.6 alpha1 on one of our machines and I'm trying to migrate an application I'm using with struts and EJB's on a Jboss AS version 4.0.5.

At first the problem seems that the portal doesn't find the struts .jar's, so I decided to move the .jars (xwork-2.0.1.jar, struts2-core-2.0.6.jar, ognl-2.6.11.jar, and freemarker-2.3.8.jar) into the /server/default/lib directory.. At first it appeared to work, because the application was succesfully deployed, but, once i tried to test how it worked, The system launched an exception saying that couldn't find an action that corresponded with the actual petition...

I hope someone can help me, it's quite frustrating to see it working correctly over a jboss AP and not into the portal...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050013#4050013

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050013