[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Usage of pooledTaskInstanceList

limousyf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 31 04:57:53 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to use a BP I created and deployed in my newly created seam app.
I've created a mysql database for JBPM and linked it to my process.
Everything went almost fine during deployment (ie tons of warnings but no errors) and the mysql base was filled (tables created and data inserted).

But when I try to access a default pooledTaskInstanceList - which was copy/pasted from a seam book - this error occur :

rendered="#{empty pooledTaskInstanceList}": Cannot get value for expression '#{org.jboss.seam.core.pooledTaskInstanceList}'

The console tells me that it was created by:

Caused by: org.jbpm.JbpmException: couldn't get pooled task instances list for actors '[]'

(snip)

Caused by: org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxException: unexpected end of subtree [

      select distinct ti
      from org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.PooledActor pooledActor
           join pooledActor.taskInstances ti
      where pooledActor.actorId in (  )
        and ti.actorId is null
        and ti.isSuspended != true
        and ti.isOpen = true

  ]

I noticed a unusual number of tables in the JBPM database compare to my previous deployments (in non-seam apps) : I only have 29 tables instead of 33.
Don't know if it matters because I was working in jbpm 3.1.2 before, compared to version 3.1.4 in my seam app.

Am I using correctly pooledTaskInstanceList ?
Isn't it supposed to print, well nothing, if I don't have any tasks or actors created ?

Well thanks for any help on this.

By the way, my apps versions:

Seam 1.2.1GA
JBoss AS 4.0.5
JBPM 3.1.4 (the version used in my seam dist)
BrainPower 0.0 ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050033#4050033

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050033