[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: JBoss 4.2.0 EnableLoadtimeWeaving true prevents server s

andyredhead do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 31 06:54:51 EDT 2007

I should have explained, the log line I pasted in my first post came from server.log.  We disable console logging so I was looking at a tail of server.log

Are you sure about the logging category snippet?  When I add it to my log4j config file I get:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.mx.loading

I enabled the verbose setting on the aop service - however today everthing starts up fine!

I'm not sure whats going on as the process of deploying the appserver and then deploying the application is scripted.

I'll keep an eye on it and if I can get something repeatable then I will post again.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Andy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050090#4050090