[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Does any one know how to intercept the injection in JBos

avihaimar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 31 08:20:25 EDT 2007

i write a GenericDAO (stateless session bean).

in the dao i need entity manager , s oi use in the following lines:
    @PersistenceContext(unitName="persistence_unit_name")
    EntityManager em;

In my application i have multiple persistence units (some of them created in run time).

so, i have problem to use this DAO, because it demand to write the persistence unit name at compile time.

I thought on AOP solution to intercept Jboss injection process and in run time set the persistence unit.

I am asking how can i do this?

Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050117#4050117

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050117