[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Who knows jBpm success stories?

tnfink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 31 08:37:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

as a consultant I often discuss with customers the technical architectures for their applications. I often suggest the use of jBpm for process management instead of heavy-weight commercial alternatives. My technical arguments are often convincing but there is always this moment in the discussion where I face the killer question:
anonymous wrote :
  | Can you give us some references or success stories for jBpm in a real environment?

Unfortunately I can not. I do not find any on the Web pages and also the people at JBoss could not give me some.

Therefore:

Who knows jBpm success stories and would share them?

Maybe we can put up a list of them in the jBpm wiki.

-- Torsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050125#4050125

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050125