[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: MyEjb3 not bound :(

ruchi123456 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 31 13:35:51 EDT 2007

I am new to this topic, but have been looking for the same stuff. I am not sure but as i have read
There are a lot of questions about injection not working in AS 4.0 and 4.2. Most of the problems boil down to injection not working the web layer.

jboss AS 4.0 and 4.2 are J2EE 1.4 servers with an EJB3 plugin. This means that injection and annotations only work within the EJB3 plugin. To get to your EJBs you still have to perform a JNDI lookup from your servlet / application client.

So, i hope u are not using 4.0 or 4.2. Please correct me if i am wrong, as i am just learning.
Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050270#4050270

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050270