[jboss-user] [Remoting] - non-ssl user authentication?

cupdike do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 31 16:10:11 EDT 2007

Is there a way to do user authentication using rmi (w/o using SSL)?  I saw a forum post that showed using JNDI Context environment entries for username and password, but I don't see how this works with the remoting protocol like it does with JNDI lookups.  I've googled various ways but not found any resources on how to do this (including the docs and the wiki).  Any pointers greatly appreciated.

TIA, Clark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050298#4050298

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050298