[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - EJB not work with Jboss listening port 8180

cjacobm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 31 16:29:53 EDT 2007

I have an application functioning in the JBoss 4.0.5GA that he uses EJB, with local interface. In the configuration standard (using port 8080), everything functions well. But, when I change my jboss-service.xml to use the configuration ?port-1? (using port 8180) of the Services Binding, my EJB stops to work, and in the server.log file it appears the following error: ?Failed you connect you localhost: 1099? [Root exception is java.net ConnectException: connection refused]. What  could be wrong? The EJB would have to use port 1199 !!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050307#4050307

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050307