[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Why cannot I run more than one concurrent conversation S

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 1 17:00:41 EDT 2007

"curtney" wrote :
  | effectively leaving the current/active conversation (not ending it). You can then proceed to create another conversation.
  |
  | In other words, you have four options:
  | 1) join
  | 2) nest
  | 3)propagation none ****** This is the one you want *********
  | 4)end
  |
  | correct me if I am wrong guys
Hi Guys,

I am totally confused by the conversation style. For a programmer, he designs a conversation, e.g. place an order: a long running conversation - "start, join, join, nest, join, end-nest, end". When a user use it, he may propagate the whole process and finish a long conversation, or he may stop at any step (he may not click cancel), then browse to another long-running conversation. Definitely, a user cannot add a "propagation-none" code to a step which he stopped. At this situation, can a developer guess which step a user may stop? then add a "propagation-none"? Sorry, I am totally lost.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101083#4101083

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101083