[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: ClientCallback Multiplex

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 1 19:06:06 EDT 2007

>> jboss.messaging.callback.bind.port

This variable is not used any more. We have fixed the documentation removing this old option from doc.  On 1.3.0 we started using something called Bisocket where the client will create sockets and the server will use them to callback on the client.

Can you try the new 1.4.0.SP1 release? We have done a bunch of fixed on remoting and configuration improvements. If you are behind a firewal you will also see some extra configuration options on the Remoting-bisocket.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101109#4101109

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101109