[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Odd Errors and OutOfMemory

modoc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 1 21:02:19 EDT 2007

Using a profiler and driving up the load I was unable to reproduce the out of memory situation.  It seems to recover all the memory when the sessions die down.

I have a new theory, I think my async timer driven thread is either getting locked up, or dying, or something, letting the inbox backup until it's too full and is unrecoverable.  Trying to process a 800 MB inbox then leads to the out of memory situation.

Not sure if there's a bug/issue with the timer/async stuff, or something else.

I'll report back if I can track it down.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101126#4101126

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101126