[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: NoSuchMethodError exception on webservice invocation

alfred.rsa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 2 05:19:08 EDT 2007

Hi Rukus

My WebService is:

@WebService()
@Stateless()
public class DownloadRequest {

    @WebMethod(operationName = "requestDataQueue")
    public String requestDataQueue(@WebParam(name = "fileID") String fileID) {
        return "Test";
    }

I have no web.xml as the webservice is in my ejb module.

The client is generated by Netbeans from my WSDL so I am not sure exactly what to send you but this is the calling code:

        try {
            testwebservice.DownloadRequestService service = new testwebservice.DownloadRequestService();
            testwebservice.DownloadRequest port = service.getDownloadRequestPort();
            java.lang.String fileID = "File123";
            java.lang.String result = port.requestDataQueue(fileID);
            System.out.println("Result = "+result);
        } catch (Exception ex) {
            ex.printStackTrace();
        }

This is the most basic web service I am testing to see if I could get it to run

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101175#4101175

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101175