[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Conversation scope questions

JohnFish do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 2 06:43:53 EDT 2007

Hi guys. I have just found out about the SEAM framework and I was amazed to learn that it implements a 'conversation' scope. I take that the conversation scope essentially defines the lifetime of objects to be equal to the lifetime of the browser tab (or window for non-tabbed browsing). Is this correct?

If yes, whats the results of the following scenarios:

Assuming we have a browser window open with tab A pointing to url U
1) Open a new tab B and go to url R. Are session objects defined in U shared with R?
2) Open a link R from A as a new tab. Are session objects defined in U shared with R?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101223#4101223

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101223