[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Conversation scope questions

JohnFish do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 2 07:42:34 EDT 2007

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : "JohnFish" wrote : I dont understand. The framework must have a way to distinguish between browser tabs.

  | Why? The only way that conversations can move between tabs is by right clicking on a link which propagates the conversation via GET and choosing open in a new tab.

Ok. That what messed up my thinking. I assumed conversations cannot move between tabs. I can see now how this is done. Cheers

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote :
  | anonymous wrote :
  |   | What happens in the session level if a different conversation is opened?
  |
  | Another ConversationEntry is added to the ConversationEntry map.
  |
  | You're really starting to get deep into how the framework is implemented here - I suggest getting a copy of the source code and checking this out for yourself.

I didnt know the source code is available. I ll definitely have a look

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101261#4101261

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101261