[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Getting the current URL in Seam

demetrio812 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 2 09:36:14 EDT 2007

Hi,
I want to make the "send this page to a friend" function and put in all pages, how can I get the URL of the page I am in (with all the parameters too) so I can put in the form?

Also I want to do a "Print" button that reload the same page adding a param that says to the template.xhtml to do not show the menu and open the print dialog.

I know I can use javascript as workaround but I want to know if there is a better way...

Thanks!

Demetrio Filocamo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101303#4101303

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101303