[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Strange ClassCastException in OptimisticCreateIfNotExist

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 2 09:51:43 EDT 2007

it helps a bit (the CCE happens when replaying transaction modifications on remote instances during a commit) but the logs aren't very detailed.

Between the

<DEBUG> <14:26:47,422> <Adding Method MethodName: _put; MethodIdInteger: 3; Args: (GlobalTransaction:<10.23.65.38:1214>:72,
  | /MyApp/Portfolios/Portfolio_cache, item, {BIG_TOSTRING}

and

  | <ERROR> <14:26:59,971> <method invocation failed> <App.TxInterceptor>
  | (stack trace)

lines I would have expected many more lines of logging - especially if you use TRACE level logging.

I see that you are using WebLogic logging and it could be that this isn't logging everything.  Could I ask you to add log4j.jar to your application, as well as a log4j.xml file in your classpath so that this is also logged using log4j?  See the JBoss Cache distribution for a sample log4j.xml file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101310#4101310

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101310