[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Conversation Propogation on Redirect

harpritt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 2 12:29:40 EDT 2007

Hi Pete

I fluffed my description... again.

My navigation rules specify that Redirect(<redirect/ >) be used. The main reason for this is so that the client browser can maintain an accurate page history allowing my app users to use the browser forward and back buttons without running into any page has expired crap.

this works really well apart from when a user hits a validation error..... in which case the the page is not arrived at via redirect but a forward... which screws up my browser history and also the way that users go back and forth using the IE buttons.

I was wondering if there is a way to specifiy that validation use redirect rather than forward.

Sorry if my description make less sence than my first post... ive had a few pints...  lol.. arrggg .. not very profetional.

As allways cheers for all help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101384#4101384

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101384