[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss Messaging and MySQL

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 2 13:00:53 EDT 2007

"haagenhasle" wrote :
  | I don't really understand why you give me an attitude and tell me to RTFM, would it hurt to help a newbie out and actually take a look at the problem I had?

No one has given you "attitude" or told you to RTFM.

Although that might have been an appropriate response if I wasn't such a nice persion ;)

Please bear in mind, that we work day and night to bring you software, that you consume *for free*.

Now the next stage from RTFM is SMD. I suggest you google for that if you don't know what it means ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101394#4101394

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101394