[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Nodes not join Cluster - UDP discarded Message

jboss_cody do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 2 15:58:34 EDT 2007

Hello again Bela,

Thank you for the replies.

 Instead of "send_on_all_interfaces", I can use "bind_addr", right?

 (and that is the address of the current node...?)

I have found out that some of my network configurations were wrong...

I still do not understand why nodes on the 2nd machine are unable to JOIN the cluster. Nowhere in my logs am I seeing a "JOIN" operation taking place. It's like every message that gets sent is being discarded.

I have increased the # of initial hosts from 3 to 6, as well as increase the Join_timeout and retry_timeouts.

-initial hosts maybe?

what else must I do...? This is driving me crazy!

-any help is appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101453#4101453

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101453