[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: pages.xml action method fired on ajax requests - must be

gothmog do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 3 22:38:53 EDT 2007

I didn't raise a JIRA, how does one do that? I also thought about it a bit more and changed my architecture to suit, however I still think there is a need to detect first time page load and have an option to run code there. It's kinda like .net has this feature where you can detect a 'post back' and do logic accordingly.

I'm not saying that we should do that, but rather since its so easy to do ajax in a page it would be nice to have an option for 'setting' up the page and have it run that once.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101557#4101557

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101557