[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Creating Webservices

baz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 4 07:20:57 EST 2007

 I got the task to introduce web services to people with only little experience with java EE.
What i need, is an easy procedure in the IDE to create web services and web service clients. (with JaxWS, Jboss tools seems to  only support axis, when i am right)
Config files, ant etc. are to complicated for the desired audience. So i do need a good gui for it.
At end of november i do need this easy procedure. The only possibility for me seems to use netbeans. This tool implements the understandable procedure for creating webservices.

I do not expect the answer that it will be implemeted in the next two weeks, or that it is already implemented and i have overlooked it.

But some guidance in this task, instead of using netbeans, will be very helpful.
Ciao,
Carsten
FYI: i am using eclipse and exadel for more than 2 years. And i will use the exadel based jboss tools suite, as well. And i do know how to create an web service based upon seam. Some useful information is in the seambay example.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101572#4101572

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101572