[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: HTTPS redirection

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 4 16:45:52 EST 2007

"rjstanford" wrote : Actually, what would be great (but not helpful for us at the moment) would be if the Pages.getRequestUrl() method was actually overridable.  That way, for those of us with offloaded SSL, we could simply check a header (or whatever) and report back, "Yes, this was sent as SSL."  That would allow the use of the "scheme=" attribute in pages.xml, which is really great.

Add a feature request for a way to customise SSL detection, this seems like a reasonable thing to want to do. I don't know how Shane will decide to implement it though ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101625#4101625

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101625