[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: migrating from 3.2.3 to 4.0.2

xps2nini2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 4 23:36:44 EST 2007

Hi All
   Its again me.Pls Help  me .The same code is working fine on other m/c but on my m/c which is having the same setup as the previus one Its giving exception illegal state execption.detail of exception Are:

04:27:58,018 INFO  [STDOUT] ******************Error found in TranslateDirect....
..........java******************with Logina error java.sql.SQLException: Connect
ion handle has been closed and is unusable
04:27:58,018 INFO  [STDOUT] Exception in TranslateDirect.javajava.sql.SQLExcepti
on: Connection handle has been closed and is unusable
04:27:58,018 INFO  [STDOUT] Going to Translate.jsp from TranslateDirectServlets
04:27:58,018 ERROR [[TranslateDirect]] Servlet.service() for servlet TranslateDi
rect threw exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade.sendRedirect(ResponseFac
ade.java:423)
        at TranslateDirect.doPost(TranslateDirect.java:1519)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101658#4101658

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101658