[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Autologin cookie extension to Identity component

jghayward do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 4 23:59:03 EST 2007

Has anyone tried to extend the Identity component to auto-login a user based on a cookie?  This would allow clients to login once and the cookie would let them in for some period of time longer than a session (often a day or a week for example).

I can see how I would extend Identity to do this, but I have not found how to tell Seam to instantiate my own custom Identity sub-class.

anyone, anyone... buhler?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101659#4101659

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101659