[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Nodes not join Cluster - UDP discarded Message

jboss_cody do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 08:35:29 EST 2007

Ok, I have found the source of my problems. I have configured each instance correctly. It was an issue with VMware Server. VMware  auto-generates MAC addresses, for whatever reason, it was generating the same MAC addr. for two different machines.

I was able to change the settings so that a new MAC address was generated, and everything worked fine.

I would like to say thank you once more for all of your help. You have been very patient with my posts and I appreciate that. I take back all of the bad things that I was going to say... : )

Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101764#4101764

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101764