[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Deploy existing spring app with different archive structure

springer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 09:28:37 EST 2007

Hi there.

I have installed JBoss 4.0.3 & spring deployer 2.0. Now i want to deploy my existing spring application. These app. is actually running as standalone middletier and should be deployable as JBoss app. My spring context files are scattered among the package structure like ...

+ org.openwms.service.application
|   |--application-cfg.xml

+ org.openwms.service.dao
|   |--dao-cfg.xml

I didn't found a description how to deploy such way of structure. I don't want to refactor my app because it further should be running standalone.

Have somebody tested this before?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101802#4101802

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101802