[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Batch Index using Hibernate Search and Seam

mat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 10:41:16 EST 2007

An int value set in the AuthenticatorActionBean seam component;
the value refers to the company id of the users when they login as we need to restrict the entities;
I have set it as:

  | Contexts.getSessionContext().set("currentAccessCompany", companyId);

The entities are filtered similarly to the wiki example but instead of "currentAccessLevel", we have "currentAccessCompany";

The indexing method as per the wiki example also gives the same exception when using the entityManager with persistence:filter.
The "gloabalEntityManager" defined in the components.xml works ok.

regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101852#4101852

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101852