[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Warning with ServiceObjectFactory with jbossws-native-2.

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 11:11:00 EST 2007

"thomas.diesler at jboss.com" wrote : Service.getPort(SEI) must be able to retrieve a distinct port definition. Please show us your <service-ref> definitions

Yes, I figured as much (I looked at that source code as well) but I wasn't quite sure what was wrong in my service definition:

  <service-ref>
  |       <service-ref-name>service/ServiceDescriptionService</service-ref-name>
  |       <service-interface>javax.xml.rpc.Service</service-interface>
  |       <wsdl-file>META-INF/wsdl/wsrp_services.wsdl</wsdl-file>
  |       <jaxrpc-mapping-file>META-INF/jaxrpc-mappings.xml</jaxrpc-mapping-file>
  |       <port-component-ref>
  |          <service-endpoint-interface>org.jboss.portal.wsrp.core.WSRP_v1_ServiceDescription_PortType</service-endpoint-interface>
  |       </port-component-ref>
  |    </service-ref>

I have four of them all similar to this one. I didn't include any handler definition here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101863#4101863

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101863