[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Debug mode

vsevel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 11:14:49 EST 2007

How to set the debug mode?
I put the following in jbpm-console/WEB-INF/classes/jbpm.cfg.xml

<jbpm-configuration>
  | 	<string name="jbpm.log.default" value="debug" />
  | 	<string name="jbpm.create.tables.log" value="true" />
  | </jbpm-configuration>

But I have still the "info" logging.

I succeed to deploy the jbpm-console under tomcat with mysql and I was able to test the websale example also.
Now I am trying to understand the jbpm-console code (more precisely Gravel et jbpm4jsf) by debugging it with eclipse (also with tomcat).
The application is deployed successfully but the login part is not working anymore. I have no clue why.

Thanks,
Val

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101868#4101868

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101868