[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messaging doesn`t startup becouse MaxSize has been excee

amalcaraz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 12:02:25 EST 2007

Hi Tim,
You must have changed the fullSize parameter for your destination

No, I haven't change the fullSize parameter.

I have upgrade to SP1 and the nightmare persist:
If I send fullSize + downCacheSize - 1 messages to a queue (*without consumers) then this queue will not be deployed at next boot.

The test has been performed using a fresh instalation of JBAS 4.2.1.GA and JBM 1.4.0.SP1 with PostgreSQL in a non-clustered environment. I have used the '/queue/testQueue' destination (a test queue deployed in default destination-services.xml) and I have send 200100 messages (1K each one). But the problem.....persist.

Any help will be wellcome,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101895#4101895

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101895