[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - I am probably missing something but ....

Hurtdp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 18:03:53 EST 2007

I am trying to evaluate jBPM's capabilities.  Here is my problem, a simple workflow;

Get requests -> Process request(s) Task#1 -> Process request(s) Task#2 -> Process request(s) Task#3 -> End

The first step "Get requests" may generate 1 - 999 separate requests.  At each of the following steps, "Task#1" etc, any number of requests could get processed at one time.

Can the processing of each request proceed independently (or as groups) or can only one task be active at a time?

>From the forums it seems that this is possible through the use of child Tokens but I want to confirm before attempting it.

Thanks

Dave

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102002#4102002