[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - how to configure IP for jboss 4.2.0

hanram do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 20:49:09 EST 2007

hello tech gurus,

                        I am using jboss4.2.0. What i am doing is to run the my project from server and i want to access from the client.

1) I have installed jboss 4.2.0 in my Server from where some clients has to access the same application using some ip adress.
2)  I tried with "http://localhost:8080/myApplication" this is running in the server but i am not able to access from the client... i have tried as below in cliet system.

"http://10.1.2.199:8080/myApplication" ---> thru this iam not able to
access the same application from the client system....
------->10.1.2.199 is the server -IP ADDRESS.

DO I NEED TO CONFIGURE SERVER TO HANDLE THIS TASK...

any kind of help will be appriciated.......
thax a lot...
Han

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102035#4102035

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102035