[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Can I point a wsconsume-generated client to a local WSDL

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 6 03:19:13 EST 2007

"Brad Marshall" wrote : Can I easily override the Service class?s retrieval of the WSDL from the Web service and point it instead at a local copy of the WSDL file? In out environment, every caller of the Web service also implements their own Web service with the identical interface, so we can enforce a rule that they have a copy local of the valid WSDL file.

URL wsdlURL = new File("resources/YourService.wsdl").toURL();
  | QName serviceName = new QName("yourWsdlNs", "ServiceQName");
  | Service service = Service.create(wsdlURL, serviceName);

Richard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102105#4102105

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102105