[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - iText works fine with IE7 but not with firefox2.0.0.9

machibat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 6 09:29:41 EST 2007

Hello,
i trye to understand why my pdf document works only with Internet Explorer 7.
on firefox 2.0.0.9, when i click on the s:link to view my pdf document, i obtain this page:

        Ce fichier XML ne semble pas avoir d'information de style lui étant associé. L'arbre du document est montré ci-dessous.

  | ?
  | ?
  | 	<head>
  | </head>

my web.xml contains this code:

	 <!-- Debut Seam IText -->
  | <servlet>
  |     <servlet-name>Document Store Servlet</servlet-name>
  |  <servlet-class>org.jboss.seam.pdf.DocumentStoreServlet</servlet-class>
  | </servlet>
  | <servlet-mapping>
  |     <servlet-name>Document Store Servlet</servlet-name>
  |     <url-pattern>*.pdf</url-pattern>
  | </servlet-mapping>
  | <!-- Fin Seam IText -->

the s:link is:
<s:link
  | 	styleClass="boutonStagiaire"
  | 	rendered="#{suiviDossierForm.displayDmdeConfirmation}"
  | 	value="#{msg.label_conventionStage}"
  | 	alt="#{msg.label_conventionStage}"
  | 	view="/pdfDocument/gestionDossier/conventionStage.xhtml" />

the pdf page is:
  |             xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
  |             xmlns:p="http://jboss.com/products/seam/pdf"
  |             title="Convention de stage"
  |             type="PDF">
  | 	<f:facet name="header">
  | 			borderWidthBottom="0" alignment="center">Convention  </p:footer>
  | 	</f:facet>

  | Stagiaire: <p:text value="#{suiviDossierForm.stagiaireInitial.nomPersonne}" />,

My configuration is:
jBoss 4.2.0.GA
jboss-seam-1.2.1.GA

I have no error message except this i write on the top of this mail.
I tried to force the type="PDf" with no result.
I read the chapter 15  of the seam's manual and I don't understand what's happen.
I don't find any idea on the net, so i ask if somebody could help me.
Thank you per advance for your indications.
Mach

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102226#4102226

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102226