[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Rollout deployment on a cluster

canty28 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 6 11:30:25 EST 2007

Well i have been doing that way only. Deleting the war from the farm folder and dropping the new war. But that would still make the app unavilable for sometime ( atleast a few mins ). The application owners want the app to be available 24/7. They do not want any distruption as they are users connected from all over the world. This is what concerns me ..how can we deploy the app without disrupting ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102267#4102267

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102267