[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: XAConnectionFactory not found only in Clustering

seoeng do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 6 13:17:32 EST 2007

Determined issue.  Once the -b "" was used for both nodes, the problem went away.  It appears that you must bind to something other than localhost, or you will received this error.

Any explanation to this would be welcome, as I do not completely understand what is going on.  I had thought that JBoss is supposed to recognize (via multicast) all nodes and which node was acting as the main JMS node, and use that node.  Apparently if you don't specify the -b option / if you bind to localhost, this does not happen.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102300#4102300

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102300