[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: XAConnectionFactory not found only in Clustering

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 6 13:29:49 EST 2007

Sorry it took me so long to respond to you.

I need to think a bit about exactly why not setting -b caused an issue for you. I know the clustering code uses a combination of jboss.bind.address + JNDI port as sort of node ID; -b sets jboss.bind.address.  If you set don't set -b, in 4.2.x it gets set to 127.0.0.1. With either that value or 0.0.0.0, basically multiple nodes in the cluster can end up with the same id (i.e. 127.0.0.1:1099 or 0.0.0.0:1099).  I suspect this is the cause of the issue, although the exact way it's failing isn't clear to me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102305#4102305

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102305