[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Strange ClassCastException in OptimisticCreateIfNotExist

spennec do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 7 02:11:38 EST 2007

Well I must admin that it's very strange to me, too.

I've seen the line of code that results in the exception, but don't see why my class is being returned at that point.

I don't have a test case that can recreate this. Actually, I don't have the slightest idea on how to write a test case that can recreate replication between two members of a cluster.

If you have such a test case, I could modify it and make it use my class.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102415#4102415

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102415