[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: How will the deploy folder listen to *.war/*.ear/*.ejb3.

svsubramanyam007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 7 01:52:39 EST 2007

Thanks lot jai..,

I understood that scanner will be doing, it for every particulat interval of time.

As soon as we deploy ,hw will this get executed, i have doubt hw will that compare? where does the comparsion takes place and hw will that comparsion done...will it be with time stamp..?hw will this
Hw will this compare with previous cache .....(timestamp,content,object) or any comparsion it follows(i read it as url comparsion)?

cheers
Subramanyam007

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102412#4102412

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102412